Friday, February 7, 2014
Speaker: Pep Santos
Subject: Feb 7 - Morning Light
Blessed morning AUX peeps! Sorry I failed to attend Morning Light today, but I still got something to share.
First, for those who "had but no longer" .... those who are "interested but not yet" and those who are active in attending Morning Light, please see us / see us again EVERY FRIDAY, 10:30am. For more info, visit our page.
Also, I would like to invite everyone to join us this coming February 28, 7PM at CCF Eastwood. Let's figure out
WHY IS THERE A MAN AND HE'S NOT MINE? This isn't exclusive for singles --- open for everyone. Ticket is only 150PHP. For more info, click here.
That's all for today. Let's continue to pray for the AUX Ministry and continue to share the Gospel.
Speaker: Pep Santos
Subject: Feb 7 - Morning Light
Blessed morning AUX peeps! Sorry I failed to attend Morning Light today, but I still got something to share.
First, for those who "had but no longer" .... those who are "interested but not yet" and those who are active in attending Morning Light, please see us / see us again EVERY FRIDAY, 10:30am. For more info, visit our page.
Also, I would like to invite everyone to join us this coming February 28, 7PM at CCF Eastwood. Let's figure out
WHY IS THERE A MAN AND HE'S NOT MINE? This isn't exclusive for singles --- open for everyone. Ticket is only 150PHP. For more info, click here.
That's all for today. Let's continue to pray for the AUX Ministry and continue to share the Gospel.

Comments
Post a Comment